What we do...
For the last 25 years, we’ve worked with mid-market businesses, turning our clients technology from a leadership headache into a competitive advantage.
The problem we solve...
A Business is only as good as the alignment between business process and business technology.
“Technology is mission-critical to business, too important to be left exclusively in the hands of technology experts. “ James Murray, Executive Outliers.
Too often IT teams and business consultants get this wrong. After investing in new technology, the CEO is frustrated because the company performance stayed the same, or
"...just got worse!!!" - Frustrated CEO
To support our mid-market client's growth and path to industry leadership.
A new client said to me, "James, we made $30,000 dollars last month. The only thing that changed was your technology fix!"
"What else can you do for us??!"
When customers say this, I get excited. I know that my team and I have helped a business, the community and the economy become a little more stable. (...a little corny??? Well so are we.)
Since then I've found it much more satisfying to make my mid-market clients an extra 6 figures, making my billion dollar clients an extra 7 figures.
James' background includes:
- Toastmasters (To learn to speak with the non-technical business experts.)
- BS - Information System,
- MBA - (So he can understand business experts)
- Microsoft certifications (since NT 4.0)
- Instructor, Certified Trainer,
- Technical writer, Author
With an enterprise client lists that includes:
- The City of Seattle
- Washington Mutual/Chase
- Washington State Patrol
- Smith Barney
- and hundreds of mid-market companies.
Mid market industry Experience:
- Business Transition, (M&A)
- Warehousing (Food, Agricultural Animals, etc)
- Small manufacturing (food, prefab, Coffee, etc)
- Business Services (Legal, Accounting, and other types Information workers/professionals)
- CRM systems - Customer Relationship Management
- ERP systems - Enterprise Resource Planning
- Back-end System integration (M&A Integration solution combining newly purchased company technologies.)
- API development
- Network Infrastructure