Our mission is to support our clients as they maximize the efficiencies of their organizations to develop profits and business value.
Executive Outlier Service Descriptions
- "Bird Dogging" - we find business sellers.
- IT Due Diligence – we assess business technology and online digital platforms (including online marketing). Providing the answers like
- Is the technology worth buying?
- Will it integrate with ours?
- What could we change and what will it cost?
- Deployment of new technologies
- CRM, CRM Workflows and Automation
- E-commerce - Online Product Solutions
- User Interface (UI) - Internal, Customer
- Digital Lead generation systems
- Back-end System improvements
- Inventory Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Project Management Software systems (Construction, Software, Manufacturing etc)
- Cloud Systems (AWS, Azure, SaaS, PaaS)
- Software Development (API development, Web, phone apps, Artificial Intelligence (AI))
Industries: Manufacturing, Construction, Software, Business Services (Accounting, Legal, etc)
Our Target customers: Our marketing focus is lower mid-market business.
Our solutions: We focus on developing worker productivity improvements that lead to EBITDA multiplier improvements. We measure success before and after our projects. Because technology touches every department of the organization, we have developed solutions that touch every aspect of the organization including;
- Documentation Management
- Training tools
- Process Management
- CRM automation, analysis, management
- Online Lead Development
- Customer Analysis
- Account Management
- 80/20 customer analysis
- SLA reporting
Earnings, Productivity, Risk Mitigation, ROI optimization:
- "Doing more with Less" Employee Productivity improvement – Our record is a 30% improvement in employee productivity after four (4) hours of consulting. That meant $30,000 extra in the owners pocket each month. This 4 hour investment also added $900,000 extra to the business value and eventual sale of the organization.
- 50 cheap inexpensive projects every company should try - After they are finished, most IT project are actually a wash when it comes to business value! We have a list of 50 business projects that will reduce risk or Improve employee productivity. What this means to you is a better standing with your commercial lender or more value when selling your company. Each project is low risk, can probably be done by your present team and will provide ongoing value year after year.
- Get Out of the IT Business - Since 1995 owning your own technology has probably been holding you back. Holding you back in ways you didn't realize. Each year technology gets better, but only large IT organizations are seeing profits improve. Though for you and most organization, IT Investment ROI is probably getting worse every year. For most companies only 2% of their IT capital budget provides 98% of the ROI on that investment. The other 98% is a draw. Your technology costs are an expense like water, phones, or even banking. The professionals can do it faster, cheaper and more reliably than you can do it yourself. That's why you don't dig and maintain your own well. We'll show you the 2% of your technology you should keep and how to negotiate the rest for the best IT services possible. IT Services at a low fixed monthly cost with guaranteed services level. (Where your IT provider pays you back if there is downtime.)